01. Moon Boots - Got Somebody 02. Usher - Climax (Edwin van Cleef Remix) 03. Capital Cities - Holiday (Madonna Cover) 04. Yuksek - Always On The Run 05. Van She - Idea Of Happiness 06. Grouplove - Tongue Tied 07. Best Coast - The Only Place 08. The Drums - I Don’t Know How To Love 09. Tahiti 80 - Easy 10. The Griswolds - Mississippi 11. Summer Camp - Down 12. Crystal Fighters - Plage 13. Delta Spirit - California 14. Keegan DeWitt - Colour 15. Mausi - sol. 16. San Cisco - Awkward 17. Last Dinosaurs - Time & Place 18. Blondfire - Walking With Giant 19. Mark Foster & A-Trak & Kimbra - Warrior 20. Work Drugs - License To Drive
Ready to kickstart the new year! Raise your glasses up and dance to this mix.
01. Morgan Page & Ned Sheppard Sultan Bt - In The Air Featuring Angie Mccluskey 02. Little Boots - Shake 03. Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know (Myndset Remix) 04. Martin Solveig - The Night Out 05. NERVO - We’re All No One Featuring Afrojack & Steve Aoki 06. JLS - Do You Feel What I Feel 07. Drake - Take Care (Panic City Remix) Featuring Rihanna 08. Kap Slap - Resurrect Paradise 09. Avicii - Levels (Clockwork Remix) 10. Aaron Smith - Dancin (Laidback Luke Remix) Featuring Luvly 11. Alex Gaudino - What a Feeling Featuring Kelly Rowland 12. LMFAO - Champagne Showers Featuring Natalia Kills 13. David Brown - Down Down Down Featuring David Guetta 14. Waka Flocka Flame vs. Sebastian Ingrosso & Alesso - Hands Free Calling (Benzi & DJ Spryte Edit) 15. Will.I.Am - T.H.E (The Hardest Ever) Featuring Mick Jagger & Jennifer Lopez 16. Vato Gonzalez - Badmin Riddim Featuring Foreign Beggars 17. Major Lazer - Original Don (Black Cards Remix)
This badass mix is requested by EYYYMAZING! I was expecting it to turn out differently but the only songs in my iPod that captures this line, “Bitch, I own you!” are hip hop songs. A, I hope you enjoy this and let the bass thump in your audio-technica earphones.
01. Robyn - None Of Dem Featuring Röyksopp 02. Nicki Minaj - Did It On’em 03. Santogold - Shove It 04. Clipse - Kinda Like A Big Deal Featuring Kanye West 05. Swizz Beatz - It’s Me Bitches 06. Busta Rhymes - Respect My Conglomerate Featuring Lil Wayne & Jadakiss 07. T.I. - Swagga Like Us Featuring Kanye West, Jay-Z & Lil Wayne 08. Chris Brown - Look At Me Now Featuring Lil Wayne & Busta Rhymes 09. Kanye West - Get ‘Em High Featuring Talib Kweli & Common 10. Drake - Over
Yesterday, the sweetest kid just left me a message in my previous entry. So here’s what Geko posted,
hey! awesome song like always! =D anyway, i dont know if i can yet, but i was wondering if you could make me a mix, lol, although i havent checked out all of ur mixes, i do believe that ive downloaded many of them, at least for the short time i know ur blog!, witch i must say again its great! any who, i wanted to ask you for a mix about gay love and gay hopeless crushes, because well yeah im gay, hope u dont juge, well i know u wont cause u seem to be really cool! anyway, the reason why im asking u is cause theres this kid i know, who ive had the hugest crush on, for a lot now, but the thing is, i really feel hopeless about it, i dont know if he likes me and im not sure if i want to know, and well thats the thing with gay love, ull never know for sure if something could happen, and if u cant really take a risk, at least not in such closed communities like where i live =S anyway, hope i didnt bored u with my lame ass story of my life, but a mix to sing along it would be kick ass! id also like to keep in touch! thanks!
Geko’s request is in perfect timing especially with the recent signing of New York’s gay marriage bill. I’m really happy about this because it’s a big step towards equality. I believe that everyone has the right to pursue what makes them happy. I was really inspired to make this mix and it only took me a short time to build up this 15-track playlist. I suppose the tracklisting is a story wherein the songs narrate the events from being shy to overcoming fear then to proclaiming love. Anyway, this is dedicated for Geko, I hope this mix helps you overcome any anxieties and uncertainties when it comes to pursuing who you like.
01. The Zombies - The Way I Feel Inside 02. Lykke Li - Dance Dance Dance 03. High Places - Jump In (for Gilkey Elementary School) 04. Pearl And The Puppets - Because I Do 05. The School - Shoulder 06. Edwin Van Cleef - Lisztomania Featuring Jane Hanley 07. Kid Chocolate - Better On the Coast 08. Lenka - Heart Skips A Beat 09. Kids Of 88 - Everybody Knows 10. The Knocks - Can’t Shake Your Love 11. Lisa Mitchell - Clean White Love 12. Doves - There Goes The Fear 13. Donora - I Think I Like You 14. Passion Pit - Let Your Love Grow Tall 15. Olly Murs - C’mon C’mon
Now for the hip hop version of today’s late night driving mix! This is for Reisha, the girl who loves her rap music. This is also for those nights when you just want to roll down the windows and play some straight up loud and banging hits.
01. YG - Toot It And Boot It Featuring Ty$, 50 Cent and Snoop Dogg (G-Mix) 02. Young Money - Bed Rock 03. Wiz Khalifa - Black and Yellow (G-Mix) feat Snoop Dogg, Juicy J and T-Pain 04. DJ Fergie Ferg - Look At Gucci Now (Kreayshawn x Chris Brown) 05. Donnis - Gone 06. Jay-Z - La-La-La 07. Swizz Beatz - Everyday (Coolin’) Remix Featuring Eve and Gilbere Forte’ 08. Mann - Buzzin (Remix) Featuring 50 Cent 09. N-Dubz - Girls 10. Wretch 32 - Traktor 11. Tinie Tempah - Frisky Featuring Labrinth 12. Kanye West - All Of The Lights
I forgot to post 2 of my latest mixes in tumblr. So I’m doing it now.
My friends requested that I make a late night driving mix. To cover all bases I decided to make two versions. The first one that I’m going to post it an indie-folk version for my friend, Carl.
01. Katie Noonan - Crazy (Gnarls Barkley Cover) 02. Amy Winehouse - Valerie 03. Eliza Doolittle - Police Car 04. Nouvelle Vague - Dance With Me 05. Norah Jones - Come Away With Me 06. Sarah Blasko - We Won’t Run 07. Fallulah - Use It For Good 08. Lykke Li - Love Out Of Lust 09. Florence And The Machine - Hurricane Drunk (Live From Itunes Festival ‘10) 10. Au Revoir Simone - Shadows
Use this mix as your arsenal to this Monday madness or better yet for this week. I tried as much variety as I can so I included some house music, mashup, drum and bass, hip hop and light dubstep. Cheers! Listen through 8tracks!
01. Deadmau5 - Raise Your Weapon (Madeon Extended Remix)
02. Lykke Li - I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix)
03. 3LAU - Girls Who Save The World (Alesso Featuring Adele, Britney, SHM, Dragonette and Nadia)
A short mix to accompany us during this gloomy rainy season. Last year, I made a similar playlist entitled, Un Parapluie Et Une Chanson Pour Toi. The theme was more on falling in love and now I’m doing the opposite. I was inspired to make this playlist while reading Michel Faber’s Crimson Petal and the White. The weather was nice for lying in bed and listening to somber tunes so it seemed like a good idea to make a playlist that time.
It’s Friday and I’m just thankful that this week is almost over. In celebration for enduring this crazy-dreadful week, I give you a party mix, a sure-fire way of starting your weekend. It’s filled with upbeat & nonsensical party songs, from British hip hop to house music.
1. Wolfgang Gartner - Forever Featuring Will.I.Am
2. N-Dubz - Cold Shoulder
3. Black Eyed Peas - Don’t Stop The Party
4. Tinie Tempah - Miami 2 Ibiza Featuring Swedish House Mafia
5. Dev - In The Dark
6. Britney Spears - Till the World Ends (The Femme Fatale Remix) Featuring Nicki Minaj & Ke$ha
7. Cobra Starship - You Make Me Feel… Featuring Sabi
8. Diddy - Tomorrow Night Featuring Ludacris
9. The Dirty Tees - Let You Go Featuring Ashley Couse